Sunday

a past that I would not want to be repeated

Freaking bored to death here,raining,homework and bored..hmmm.. when is the rain going to stop? I can say its been two days straight thats it is raining..I wonder is someone out there is deeply crying and I wish it is me coz im sad too..
Let me tell you something,I sometimes felt that Im lonely that people won't talk to me
I can also felt that whatever I do will just be a waste because no one would even care
I felt unappreciated by people and this feeling of hate turn to sadness and this sadness is now beginning to take over and its wrong to like it but i love it..but now I don't wanna be like this I wanna change I wanna have true friends thats always be honest and truthfull to me,is this a wrong feeling ? or this is just things that i would not get ? sometimes I tried to earn this but it will just make it worst..maybe I am born to be alone and to feel this unreasonable feeling is this true? Will there be hope for me Will anyone come up to me?
I am just waiting here..

2 comments: