Monday

bad day or bad luck -..-

today when to skool as usual study do work like normal day but someting suck happen,firstly on my first lesson the teacher kept on picking on me but still im okay with it as she apologize to me and said shes sorry but shes not picking on me but wanted me to realise my mistake i do in class,come to think about it actually shes right and of course i accept my mistake and i will try to improve on it heehee!^^ next lesson i can tell you like WTH haiss end of that lesson i left my pencil box at that class and i only realise it when Im at the next lesson so no choice next lesson just need to see wherther its ther or not but luckily its there WoW ...a miracle just happen -.-hmm next last period arrrrggh! hate it teacher caught my friend taliking to me haha he was send out and i and the person beside laugh like what haha but i fell so bad also la haha!(I also got feelings ok-.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment