Saturday

Cosplay Event.

As you peoplae can see theres an Cosplay event coming this March & April and of course I want to cosplay too! haha! I have already decide on my cosplay and now I am planning how to make my cosplay its kinda hard to find things here in Singapore but i will try my best to find it no matter what!
FYI:I am still new in cosplaying and yeah you can say this is my first time cosplaying!
My friends will be joining me to these cosplay event and some will cosplay too!haha!
come to think about it maybe on March I will not be cosplaying as the short of time but on
April I WILL! The theme that Im cosplaying is God Eater Burst Character: Rindou!
This is not an Anime show but it is an Anime game so yeah When theres Anime There will always be ME!^^!I will put up the picture below on God Eater Rindou !

No comments:

Post a Comment