Saturday

a past of a love story

Used to be a Romeo til' I found my Juliet
Now I don't roam no more,
And all my love she gets..
She come from a different place,
I come from the other side..
Even though we not the same,
That girl she changed my life, oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. oh my Juliet.
I finally found ya.. my Juliet.

It's like a fairy tale .. that we all know so well,
And I'm so lucky that I found her, oh.
Its like a fairy tale.. that we all know so well,
And I'm so lucky that I found her, ~Jason Derulo~
                                                           ~She flies me away~

From these words a story will rise apon the deepest
part of your heart<3 You can never reject your heart from
Loving someone but you know you will hurt them if you lost the feeling of love when you get bored or your truly hurt so to speak..a advise for love is just to remember this words~
"its ok to admire then to love" you will understand this words when you realise it.Im telling you moving on is one of the hardest thing to do in life trust me~

No comments:

Post a Comment