Wednesday

your action speaks louder than your words

hmmmmm...you always said that you love anime ,but from the looks of your action I realize alot of thing about you,the most thing I can see about you is that you are trying to show us that you are not interested in anime and trying to say anime suck.also if you are a true anime friend you will not hurt our feeling and will comfort us but instead you offended us and also insultted us with you sinsfull word that you didn.t think before you speak!I am just saying this because I want you to ealize your mistake ,I will kept myslef silent but this silent dosen't mean that you can step on our heads.at the end of the day all you can see is we are all humans.so please remember that ..respect your friend and they will respect you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment