Saturday

advance awesome birthday ^^

KONICHIIWA!! today my friends celebrate an advance birthday for me and its was so sweet and awesome I really appreciate that alot thank you my friends(Azmie,Danda,Narahj,Sufi,Mahirah,Liping and finally Junhong even he can't make it to eat with us he still come for awhile to see us and I appreciate that so much)at first eateateat was so happy but suddenly I felt something fishy is going on because everybody was so queite and a birthday song was play at the Seoul Garden restaurant I was like OMG!! are you guys serious! haha then the manager came and pass the birthday cake to me and i was like awww so sweet of you guys I almost cried haaiiyooo!but still someof them gave me a birthday present and I wanted to said you guys are the best birthday present I ever had I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

(Thank You Seoul Garden too I love You guys there)

1 comment: