Monday

true friends

hmmm..true friends won't leave you alone ,true friends won't let you go so easilly ,true friend will always protect you when you are in trouble ...for those who have been cheated by friends  those u called friends are not your real friends they are just worms that are using you for their fun and don't even bother to care for your feelings inside..leave them regain a new bloom your flowers make this flowers as your protector for your heart and make true friends as your protecter that will always protect you from bad things or conflict..for me those who are my true friends,I will protect them even if it cost my life true friends are not easy to find they are something we had to earn and if we earn our our friend trust don't ever let it go hold it cherish it with your life because true friends are not something that can come in and out so easilly ..cherish your true friends protect them as how they protect you fight for them as they fight for you don't let go this trust ! once its gone it will be gone forever ,friends are easy to find but not true friends trust me.I will fight for my true friends you want to hurt them you got to hurt me first Jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment