Monday

replace this pain

hurt that can never be heal,pain that can never be stop only a person strength thats only can hold it inside.my feeling are so deep that can never be save by anybody.if I can I wanted to run far far away from this place that always brings me those hurtfully feelings is there anybody that can understant this? if only you become a part of me then you would know this feelings.God why can't I separate from what I have done I want to leave those memories away from me.T.T Dearest friends are you really my friends or you were just there to make my feelings worse than ever..I feel like ending this life but I have not complete my quest that Im searching for..can I just remove this heart and continue living with no heart with me? maybe that would be better rigth?

No comments:

Post a Comment